The world of soccer cleats goes on a path that tilts towards the brighter colours, extraordinary technologies, and silhouettes that we would never expect to associate with genuine performance cleats. However, there are still a few cleats on the radar for those who keep their attention on more classic benefits.
Only a few have been better than the Premier in the last decade. So it makes sense that a Nike Premier II would be an even more incredible offer than the first. What could go wrong with draping quality leather over a simple build and giving the world an option that looks like it’s gone?
Related: 10 Best Soccer Cleats For Defenders
Nike Premier II FG Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat
- They need very minimal time to break-in
- Kangaroo leather upper
- Lightweight design
- Comfortable fit
- Excellent value for its price
- Tongue interfered with the ball touch
- Studs are shorter
Best Nike Soccer Shoes
- Style#: AQ4176-906
- 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a...
- A new ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to...
- The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerotrak...
- Insole with NikeGrip technology
- Soft synthetic leather consists of a molded diamond...
- Leather is as thin as possible for a natural feel and...
- For use on short-grass or artificial surfaces
- Textured synthetic leather and add a versatile...
- Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite FG Jr Yellow 6y
- The Nike Phantom Vision 2 Elite Dynamic Fit FG brings a...
- Conforming Comfort : Quad-Fit mesh hugs your foot...
- Precise Touch : Targeted texture across the upper...
- Breathable Support : Flyknit construction creates...
- Streamlined Fit : Dynamic Fit collar wraps your ankle...
- Nike Vapor Edge Cleat
- synthetic leather
- fabric and textile upper for lightweight durability
- Molded cleats
- stitched-down tongue
If you aren’t dealing with a narrow foot and you enjoy extreme soft leather, then there’s no cleat in the market. While there are a few cleats that might be more intriguing, there is not a single cleat in the market that can claim to be worth every penny that you’d pay for it, but the Nike Premier II can make that claim boldly and without a doubt.
Whether you’re looking for reliability, quality, or maybe a cleat to have always in your bag, the Premier II is perfect. This cleat is a worthy successor to the Premier; you should buy a pair today!
Last update on 2021-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API